The course is directed to International Business students. It aims to introduce students to global marketing management and to develop competencies for effective decision making
in a global context. The main outcome will produce graduates shaped as effective and efficient managers. These results will be based on the following learning outcomes:
- Articulate research objectives of international markets establishing the needs of the company, according to the different stages of internationalization.
- Recognizes internationalization opportunities based on international market information analysis.
- Accurately identifies the requirements, access rules and competition rules of international markets, which the company must take into account in order to compete in them.
- Distinguish the function and effect of advertising and promotion from an international perspective.
- Proposes international market plans.